Terms of Business for David Oliver June 2018
- I agree to take photographs as agreed with you at the time(s) and on the date(s) and at the location(s) agreed.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the agreed fee plus VAT is payable on agreement of the commission. The remaining 50% is payable at the shoot on its completion, by credit card or cash.
- Please note that I reserve the right to cancel the commission if you do not arrive at the agreed location within 15 minutes after the agreed time.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the duration of the photo session will be up to 60 minutes.
- I will send you a selection of finished photographs by email within [5 working days] after the shoot.
- Copyright in the photographs will be retained by me. You will be licensed to make any use of the photographs in all media throughout the world in perpetuity. Your licence will be exclusive save that I retain the right to use the photographs for the purposes of promoting my photography business, for example by displaying your photographs on my website and in my social media.
- This agreement shall be governed by English law.
- These Terms of Business may not be varied except by agreement in writing.